The Autographer can easily clip on to a shirt pocket and can be worn with a neck strap. It features a custom-designed semi-fisheye lens with a 136-degree ultra-wide view, a 5 megapixel sensor and a built-in GPS to geotag images.
In addition, the camera can connect via Bluetooth to the Autographer application that can be downloaded onto your iPhone in order to view, tag, delete and share captured images on the go. With this application, users are also able to create videos and GIFs directly from their iPhone.
Autographer key features:
- 5MP sensor
- 3mm 1:3.2 ultra-wide angle fixed-focus lens; 136-degree angle of view; glass hybrid construction
- Automatic shooting based on input from five sensors
- 8GB built-in memory (stores up to 28,000 images)
- Built-in GPS
- Bluetooth for communication with smartphone
- Built-in battery, charges over USB
- 90mm x 37.4mm x 22.9mm
The Autographer, available in the U.K., will be released in the U.S. in early November at a retail price of $399.
OMG Life Autographer isn't the only automatic and wearable camera out there. There are a few lifelogging cameras that are similar, including the Narrative Clip and the Parashoot.
—By CNBC's Erika Santoro.