It's been a mixed picture with IPOs today…while all six got priced, the first-day price pops are not materializing, with only one (Energous) a clear winner, up 50 percent. Two of the five that are open for trade are down from their initial price.
Opening ABOVE the initial price:
- CBS Outdoor Americas (CBSO) priced at $28, opened at $30.10, still trading in that range.
- Everyday Health (EVDY) priced at $14, opened at $14.50, but quickly sold off...now at $13.56.
- Energous (WATT) priced at $6, opened at $9.50, now around $8.50...here is the winner.
Opening AT the initial price:
- 2U Holdings (TWOU) priced at $13, opened at $13, now trading around that price.
Opening BELOW the initial price:
- Aerohive Networks (HIVE) priced at $10, opened at $8.95, but has been battling back, now at $9.32 or so.
Still waiting for Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) priced at $14.50, to open at the NASDAQ.