Anita Lo, who has collaborated with White House chefs, shows CNBC's Bernie Lo how to prepare a simple Italian Crudo. » Read More
Liuligongfang's Chang Yi introduces Chinese crystal art, which he says has a focus on Buddhism motifs.
Courts Asia Group CEO Terry O' Connor says the consumer electronics firm is focused on costs, margins and consumer-based solutions amid slower growth.
Maple-Brown Abbott's Geoff Bazzan says a Fed hike will not likely impact company fundamentals such as liquidity and capital flight.
Asian markets were higher Friday in early trade, shrugging off expectations for a lower open.
Obama's Hiroshima visit is about strengthening his nuclear weapon elimination agenda and U.S.-Japan ties, says John Roos, former U.S. Ambassador to Japan.
Japan needs to foster an environment that supports entrepreneurship and risk-taking, former U.S. ambassador to Japan John Roos says.
From global economic weakness to the Brexit risk, there are many reasons why a June Fed hike would be folly, says Fairfax Global Markets' Paul Dietrich.
Zipline's Keller Rinaudo explains how the start-up uses drones to lower the costs of delivering emergency aid to remote areas such as Rwanda.
With Obama set to visit Hiroshima, CNBC's Akiko Fujita speaks to a Japanese atomic bomb survivor.
Across Asian markets, the energy plays rose as oil hit the $50-a-barrel mark for the first time since November, but broader markets were mixed.
The Fed hike would create turbulence for Asian markets and present a good investing opportunity, says OCBC Bank's Vasu Menon.
U.S. economic data have been a mixed bag so a rise in interest rates might not be best for all parts of the economy, notes Rabobank's Michael Every.
Pioneer Investments' John Carey says U.S. firms are not spending as much on capital expenditure because of the global economic uncertainty.
Tran Qui Thanh, THP chairman and CEO, tells CNBC how he turned the beverage company into a success at a time when entrepreneurs received little support.
The emerging affluent Chinese are conservative investors, with only 8 percent investing cross-border, says Charles Schwab's Lisa Hunt.
Citi's Mohammed Apabhai says the yuan is moving in line with the strengthening dollar given the Fed rate hike expectations.
As cyberattacks grow more sophisticated, firms need to be more vigilant and proactive with security, says Navigant MD Robert Anderson.
Center for Strategic and International Studies' Scott Kennedy warns that Beijing believes more in the effectiveness of the state than in free markets.
If the U.K. votes to leave, Brexit negotiations will last for about two years, explains JPMorgan Asset Management's John Tobin.
JPMorgan Asset Management's John Tobin says a June Fed rate hike has a 35 percent market probability while a July move is at 65 percent.
Get the best of CNBC in your inbox