The former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has delivered a pragmatic solution for the U.K.'s decision to leave the EU. » Read More
By: Arjun Kharpal
The co-chairs of the World Economic Forum reflected on the progress of the week, at times defending the annual gathering from criticisms of elitism. » Read More
By: Gemma Acton
President-elect Donald Trump must address the perception that President Barack Obama has withdrawn America from the world stage, said Henry Kissinger. » Read More
The European dream is "fading away" and the region needs more than European Central Bank (ECB) stimulus, the head of Generali warned.
Sir Martin Sorrell, WPP CEO, still bullish on China despite its growth rate growing at its slowest pace in 24 years.
The U.S. ranks as the most important market for growth over the next 12 months, according to a new report.
Back on this week, the World Economic Forum in Davos is as big as ever with lofty ambitions to match.
Merck Chairman Karl-Ludwig Kley sheds some light on his company's plans for 2015, a year he forecasts will see less pharmaceutical M&A activity than 2014.
The European Central Bank's first meeting is a hot topic at Davos this year. Axel Weber, chairman of UBS says that the real issue in Europe is reforms.
Wealth inequality is “rising fast”, the head of international development charity Oxfam warned on Tuesday.
The economy is increasingly like the era of shoulder pads and Dallas thanks to US-driven growth, ramped up oil production, and a stronger dollar.
Chairman of UBS tells CNBC that major policy divergence between countries could deliver a significant slice of volatility in 2015.
This year’s World Economic Forum meeting in Switzerland is trying to be a little more touchy-feely, for want of a better word.
Is Davos just a distraction for the world's rich and powerful? Hopefully, this year things will be different.
CNBC's Phil Han explains what is happening at the World Economic Forum in Davos in 60 seconds.
A rash of unforeseen events in 2014 has left trust in global institutions at six-year lows, according to a survey.
In a rarity for Chinese leaders, Premier Li Keqiang will attend the WEF's annual meeting in Davos, joining 40 other heads of state and government.
Oil prices may be the buzzword of the moment, but what will be people in the sector be talking about in the future? CNBC looks at some possibilities.
The World Economic Forum kicks off in Davos, however one strategist sees "trouble ahead," with factors like Islamic terrorism posing a threat.
An appropriately educated workforce is, of course, the crucial raw material for business, but what else helps the company workforce?
The wealth of the world's richest 1 percent could overtake that of the other 99 percent, Oxfam said ahead of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
CNBC gives a who's who of the rich and famous expected to attend this year's World Economic Forum.
Just a week to go until Davos, and the World Economic Forum has released its list of top global risks facing the world.
The growing inequality in Europe is highly destabilizing, according to ECB President Mario Draghi.
A shift in attention to geopolitical events this year could undermine the sustainability of the global upswing, warned the Bank of International Standards.
The emir of Qatar met with Exxon Mobil Corp chairman and CEO Darren Woods in Doha on Saturday for talks on 'cooperation,' state news agency QNA reported.
CNBC's annual study measures all 50 states on more than 60 different metrics.
From the most innovative hotels to the best ways to be a road warrior, CNBC tackles the business of travel in this new special report covering the leisure and hospitality sector.
International business and political leaders gather in Dalian, China for the 2017 instalment of the World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting of the New Champions.
The former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has delivered a pragmatic solution for the U.K.'s decision to leave the EU.
The co-chairs of the World Economic Forum reflected on the progress of the week, at times defending the annual gathering from criticisms of elitism.
President-elect Donald Trump must address the perception that President Barack Obama has withdrawn America from the world stage, said Henry Kissinger.