Case 1: Religious Prey: Greater Ministries Int'l
- The Message
- Church founder Gerald Payne calls it "divine inspiration." He was given a plan -- a way for the faithful to reap what they sow.
- The Con
- The scheme is simple. The faithful are promised -- gift the church and your money will be doubled in seventeen months.
- The Investors
- The faithful believe and they invest. The cash is flowing -- millions of dollars pour into Greater Ministries International every month.
- The IRS
- The IRS is suspicious. Banking records are pulled and agents discover a scam -- one of the most lucrative pyramid schemes in history!
Case 2: It Takes a Thief
- The Cat Burglar
- A daring thief. He loved the thrill -- the adrenaline rush. He "prospected" for the right kind of mark -- the next big score.
- Hollywood Celebrities
- Mason selected his targets from the pages of society magazines. His victims read like a Hollywood Who's Who -- Phyllis Diller, Armand Hammer and Truman Capote.
- The Jewels
- Diamond necklaces, ruby earrings, watches and more. Mason stole more than $10 million in gold and diamonds!
- The Crime
- The story of how Bill Mason with little more than a rope, grappling hook and a will of steel became one of the world's most successful jewel thieves!