BRIEF-Firstgroup says still preparing to run West Coast line from Dec.
LONDON, Oct 2 (Reuters) - Firstgroup PLC :
* Overall trading for the group during the first half of the year is in line
with our expectations
* UK bus division is expected to deliver like-for-like passenger revenue growth
of 2.5% in the period
* UK rail division like-for-like passenger revenue expected to increase by 8.1%
* Shortlisted for all three rail franchises currently out for tender.
* To prepare for a successful mobilisation on 9 December 2012 to operate
intercity west coast franchise
* Remains committed to its current policy of dividend growth of 7.0% through to
the end of the financial year 2012/13
((London Equities Newsroom; +44 20 7542 7717))
((For more news, please click here ))