SAVE THE DATE!
July 15, 2015 | The Pierre | New York City
CNBC and Institutional Investor are pleased to host the fifth annual Delivering Alpha Conference in New York City. Delivering Alpha continues to be an incomparable who's who of the investor community, with hedge fund titans and institutional investors offering candid views, along with illustrious political and economic commentators appearing in panel discussions moderated by top journalists from CNBC and II.
Speakers for this year include:
- Paul Singer, Founder and President, Elliott Management
- Leda Braga, Chief Executive Officer, Systematica Investments
- Mary Callahan Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Jonathan Gray, Global Head of Real Estate, Blackstone
- Eric Mindich, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Eton Park
- Richard Perry, Chief Executive Officer, Perry Capital
- Barry Rosenstein, Founder and Managing Partner, JANA Partners
- Jeffrey Smith, Managing Member, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, Starboard Value
Delivering Alpha 2014 was a sold-out success, and space will once again be limited. Register early to ensure your place.