Beginning today, the Finance channel will become xfinity.com Money, powered by CNBC.
With the new Money channel, you'll be more plugged in than ever to the worlds of business, personal finance and money management. You will also have new stock portfolio and watchlist tools to take action on that information.
CNBC's coverage of the day's top breaking news is coupled with real-time stock quotes and in-depth analysis of finance-related topics such as:
This new channel gives you a direct pipeline to the news-making features from CNBC's award-winning editorial team, like the annual report on America's Top States for Business, the Inside Wealth blog and features like Most Stressful Jobs.
You'll also get direct access to CNBC's real-time global market data, exclusive interviews with CEOs and business leaders, and insights from financial industry insiders, helping you manage your investments better than ever.
You can track those investments through the Money channel's new stock portfolio and watchlist tools, powered by CNBC.com. Provided that you had logged in to your xfinity.com Finance channel portfolio or watchlist at least once since January 1, your portfolio and watchlist will still be available to you on the new xfinity.com Money channel. You will need to log in with your Comcast username and password to access them, just like you did on the Finance channel. The first time you visit your portfolio and watchlist, you will be asked to agree to CNBC.com's Terms of Service and then you will be taken to your portfolio and watchlist.
Please note: Any activity within or changes made to your existing xfinity.com Finance portfolio and watchlist after the markets closed on February 21, 2013 may not be captured in your new Money portfolio and watchlist. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Here are just a few highlights of what you'll receive with CNBC's Portfolio:
• Total portfolio return: Cash dividends paid during the time you owned the stock will be included with unrealized gains/losses in the total return calculation
• Stock split adjustments: Your number of shares will now accurately reflect any splits
• Enhanced analytics: Graph and compare your portfolio against major benchmarks
• International conversions: View your total portfolio value in different currencies
• Enhanced portfolio transaction history: Includes cash and stock dividends and allows for different sorting and filtering
• Download to Excel functionality
So welcome. We believe you'll enjoy the new menu. Questions or comments can be directed here.