4. BUSINESSES RELIEVED BY OBAMACARE DELAY
A key requirement for companies to provide coverage for their workers or pay fines won't go into effect until 2015.
(Read More: Employers Get a Reprieve on Health-Care Mandate
5. DRONE STRIKE KILLS 16 IN PAKISTAN
Two of the suspected militants killed are believed to be from a network U.S. officials say are a danger to American troops in Afghanistan.
6. GUNS WON'T FLY, BUT PASSENGERS STILL TRY
Airport security officials tell the AP more passengers are trying to bring loaded firearms onto planes.
7. WHY PROSECUTORS WANT ZIMMERMAN'S SCHOOL RECORDS
They're asking a judge to admit evidence of a college course he took that covered Florida's self-defense law - which the ex-neighborhood watch man has said he knew nothing about.
8. A COLD CASE UNEARTHED BEHIND A WALL
Police in New York found the remains of a woman reported missing 27 years ago by her husband in the house that they shared.
9. HOW MUCH A JULY 4 PICNIC COSTS
A July 4th picnic costs $57.20 for a party of 10, complete with hot dogs and burgers, baked beans and watermelon and potato salad.
(Read More: And the 'Worst' Fast-Food Meal in America Is...)
10. BAILEY JOINS ELITE CLUB WITH NO-HITTER
The Cincinnati Red threw 102 pitches to hit his second career no-hitter, following in the footsteps of his hero Nolan Ryan.