Mr. T-like pain for Detroit, China, and old tech
After a long hiatus due to vacations, Becky and Joe finally got back to playing the jumble this week. They've been competing against each other every day after the show for the last seven years!
Weekly Scoreboard: Becky has one win and Joe has two.
Words Joe stumbled on when jumbled: None
Words Becky stumbled on when jumbled: NEYROD=yonder
Let's give them both a bonus word.
*Joe's bonus jumbled word of the week: FTFELUR
*Becky's bonus jumbled word of the week: SSDEEAI
*Answers at the end
Mark Your Calendar(or Set Your DVR)
- Monday: Howard Dean, the former Democratic governor of Vermont
- Tuesday: Wilbur Ross, WL Ross & Co. LLC
- Wednesday: Byron Wien, Blackstone Advisory Partners vice chairman
- Thursday: Gary Kelly, Southwest Airlines CEO
- Friday: James Paulsen, Wells Capital Management
Next week's economic calendar
Quiet week expect for Durable Goods and Jobless Claims on Thursday.
The "Corny-sappy motivational business-based inspirational quote" for the weekend
"Our favorite holding period is forever." —Warren Buffett
*Joe's jumble bonus word answer: FTFELUR=fretful
*Becky's jumble bonus word answer: SSDEEAI=seaside