4. PROTESTERS DEFY EGYPT'S OFFER OF SECURITY
Supporters of Mohammed Morsi plan "Egypt Against the Coup" marches today after refusing to end sit-ins with the military's protection.
5. JOBS REPORT COMES OUT AFTER WALL STREET RECORD
Economists expect unemployment to fall to 7.5 percent today after good economic news sent the S&P 500 above 1,700 points for the first time.
(Read more: US jobs data should show pickup in manufacturing)
6. MLB PLAYERS FACE DEADLINE IN DRUG PROBE
Alex Rodriguez and 13 others tied to a Florida drug clinic have until Monday to either accept lengthy suspensions or face harsher penalties.
7. WHAT WAS TAKEN OFF MLK MEMORIAL
An inscription from the civil rights leader's "Drum Major" speech was taken off after critics said it was paraphrased and made King look arrogant.
8. WHY COUPLE CHOSE 2-YEAR-OLD AS THEIR BEST MAN
The leukemia-stricken toddler has been given just weeks to live, so his parents moved their wedding to this Saturday in Pennsylvania so he could attend.
9. WHO'S LOOKING AT YOUR MAIL
The AP's Andrew Miga reports the Postal Services takes pictures of every piece of mail processed in the U.S. That was 160 billion last year.
10. 'GLEE' EPISODE WILL ADDRESS ACTOR'S ADDICTION
Fox didn't say how the hit show would write out the character played by Cory Monteith, who died of a heroin and alcohol overdose last month.