iPad explodes in Vodafone store in Australia
"A burst of flames" came from an iPad model's charging port, filling the store with smoke, a Vodafone spokesperson told the news site.
(Read more: Don't want an iPad? Here are some tablet alternatives )
Sparks continued to appear from the charging port and a fire brigade was called, no one was injured during the incident, the Australian news service said.
Vodafone confirmed the event to CNBC.
Read the full article here.
(Read more: Apple reveals new iPad Air, iPad Mini)