SINGAPORE, Nov 12 (Reuters) - London copper slipped on Tuesday from one-week highs hit the session before, as traders showed caution ahead of expected major policy announcements from top consumer China.
* Three-month copper on the London Metal Exchange sagged by 0.40 percent to $7,144.25 a tonne by 0123 GMT, from the previous session when it finished little changed having struck its loftiest in a week at $7,206.75.
* The most-traded January copper contract on the Shanghai Futures Exchange slipped 0.48 percent to 51,440 yuan ($8,400)a tonne.
* LME aluminium hit its lowest in around six weeks on Monday, while LME nickel and lead fell to their lowest in around a month.
* LME nickel is the worst performer so far for November, having dropped almost 6 percent this month, dogged by oversupply and limp stainless steel sector demand.
* China's leaders will unveil a reform agenda for the next decade on Tuesday, seeking to balance the need to overhaul the world's second-largest economy as it loses steam with preserving stability and to reinforce the Communist Party's power.
* Russia's United Company Rusal , a leading global aluminium producer, posted a recurring net loss of $132 million in the three months ended September 2013, the company said on Tuesday.
* Brazilian miner Vale will put up for sale most of its shares in Norwegian aluminium producer Norsk Hydro in a planned exit from an asset it has long considered non-core, the company said on Monday in a securities filing.
* For the top stories in metals and other news, click , or
* Asian shares held steady on Tuesday, with investors turning their attention to the Chinese Communist Party policy-meeting for clues to China's economic agenda for the next decade, while the dollar's two-day rally against the euro came to a halt.
0500 Japan Consumer confidence index
1200 India Industrial output
1230 U.S. NFIB small business confidence
1245 U.S. ICSC weekly chain store sales
1330 U.S. Chicago national activity index
1355 U.S. Redbook weekly retail sales
1500 U.S. Employment trend index
Three month LME copper
Most active ShFE copper
Three month LME aluminium
Most active ShFE aluminium
Three month LME zinc
Most active ShFE zinc
Three month LME lead
Most active ShFE lead
Three month LME nickel
Three month LME tin
($1 = 6.0913 Chinese yuan)
(Reporting by Melanie Burton; Editing by Ed Davies)