DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cngllr/management) has announced the addition of the "Management Briefing: FMCG in the Middle East" report to their offering.
The Middle East has been receiving much attention of late and just-food has reported on a number of activities and issues in the area and their impact on FMCG.
This latest just-food briefing report sets out the opportunities (and challenges) of operating in the Middle East.
It contains a series of interviews with senior executives, including the regional heads for Nestle, Mondelez International and Arla Foods.
We also talk to UK-based exporter Ramsden International, which has done business in the Middle East for two decades but is still expecting to see double-digit growth in the region.
And we hear from UAE-based retailer Choithrams about how it sees the business landscape developing.
Key Topics Covered:
- FMCG in the Middle East: Shifting patterns of demand and consumption
- FMCG in the Middle East: Interview: GULFOOD 2014: Nestle eyes tripling of Middle East sales
- FMCG in the Middle East: Interview: GULFOOD 2014: Mondelez's Middle East snacks ambitions
- FMCG in the Middle East: Arla eyes growth in competitive dairy sector
- FMCG in the Middle East: The gluten-free boom
- FMCG in the Middle East: Profile - Almarai
- FMCG in the Middle East: Interview: Ramsden International CEO Sean Ramsden
- FMCG in the Middle East: just the answer - Choithrams operations director Manoj Thanwani
- FMCG in the Middle East: How leading execs view the region
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cngllr/management
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Source: Research and Markets