SHANGHAI, July 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cool Kids Fashion, China's first trade event for kids' fashion, will open its doors to fashion industry players from 22-24 July 2014 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre, China. It will feature 45 kids fashion brands from Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, mainland China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Korea, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States and more.
Participating brands include ALASKA KIDS, Attipas, Baby bubbles, Babygro, baby touch, BARBARAS, barefoot dreams, Bibi, Boboli, coccodrillo, deloras, Dr. Apple, DORDOR & GORGOR, ecoBibi, Ewenique Merino, Felt So Sweet, fiona's prince, green box, Harajuku Lovers, Harmont & Blaine Junior, Katie Baby, LelliKelly, Merino Baby, M.Latin, NANONAN, Paul Frank, Sesame Street, SmileyWorld, TICKET OUTDOOR, tutto piccolo, Uncle bill and more. They will showcase a complete overview of children fashion and accessories (ages 0-16 years).
Other activities at Cool Kids Fashion include:
- Kids Fashion Shows: Eight sessions across three days showcasing the latest collections from Barbie, Bubblegummers, Disney, Hello Kitty, Hush Puppies Kids, Los Mosquitos, NANONAN, New Balance, SmileyWorld, stride rite and more.
- Fashion Designers Gallery: Three Chinese top fashion designers, Davidson Tsui of Constance Kids, Lorelei Liu of Kelkel and Ying of LittleMee, will unveil their autumn/winter collections at Cool Kids Fashion. These collections will be showcased at the runway and also displayed at the Fashion Designers Gallery.
- Kids Fashion Design Contest Awards/Gallery: Launched in April 2014, the Kids Fashion Design Contest have received over 800 aspiring designers and students of China's top fashion institutes. Twenty designers have been short-listed. Their collections will be on display and be featured in the Kids Fashion Show. Final judging will happen on 23 July. The distinguished panel of judges is made up of famous fashion designers and heads of fashion associations from China, France, Italy, Singapore and Spain.
- Trend Forums: Mr. Massimo Carminati, Project Director for Trend and Fashion of Peclers Paris, will share his insight on 2015/2016 autumn/winter children fashion. Mr. Shaun Armstrong, Visual Director of M&S Department Store, will conduct a session on "Visual Design on Children Wear Store". He is expert in window display. He was in charge of visual merchandising for top fashion designers like Patrick Cox, Jean Paul Gaultier, Emporio Armani, Liberty of London.
MODA-MBA's Fashion Buyer Advisor Mr. Steve Shi will host a session on the "Do's and Don'ts for Fashion Buyers". Mr. Shi is one of Asia's most notable fashion buyers and is the Chief Director of Hong Kong Fashion Buyers Association.
- Kids Fashion Museum: A display of collection of baby and children's apparel from China's ethnic minorities.
- Private Networking Event: Cool Kids Fashion suppliers and guests will meet with key representatives from China's leading department stores, shopping centers, chain stores and property development agents.
- Cool Kids Fashion Cocktails. A networking event to welcome all Cool Kids Fashion exhibitors, visitors, press and guests.
Cool Kids Fashion is open to trade buyers and key players in kids fashion industry. Expected visitors include sales agents and distributors who have successful experience in distributing other brands, media, franchise investors, franchisees, fashion buyers, key decision makers from shopping centers and department stores, commercial property developers, and designers from China.
"Cool Kids Fashion provides fashion brands, designers and China's kids fashion key movers a trendy children fashion trade event in China to showcase their collections and network with their peers in the fashion industry. This is where the trends for kids fashion are set. Cool Kids Fashion is the gateway for any brand looking to reach China's kids trendy fashion apparel market. Here, they will meet with the key players of kids fashion in China, not just the buyers, but the designers and media as well. Cool Kids Fashion is an extraordinary platform for presenting new lifestyle and fashion trends for kids. We will continuously support China's children fashion industry, pushing it to greater heights," said Ms. Margaret Ma, Managing Director, UBM China.
Don't miss Cool Kids Fashion 2014 on July 22-24. For more information, visit www.coolkidsfashion.com
For press enquiries, please contact:
Louise Kathryn Yu
Cool Kids Fashion
Children, Baby, Maternity Industry Expo (CBME)
Tel: (+852) 2585 6101
About Cool Kids Fashion (www.coolkidsfashion.com)
Organised by UBM China, Cool Kids Fashion is China's must-attend children fashion exhibition for trade professional. It will feature a complete overview of children fashion and accessories (ages 0-16 years). Other activities include Trend Forums, Kids Fashion Shows, Fashion Designers Gallery, Kids Fashion Design Contest, Kids Fashion Museum, and Private Networking Events. The event brings together world-renowned brands, designers, distributors, retailers and key industry players for children fashion to Shanghai, China.
About UBM Asia (www.ubmasia.com)
Owned by UBM plc listed on the London Stock Exchange, UBM Asia is Asia's leading exhibition organiser and the biggest commercial organiser in mainland China, India and Malaysia. Established with its headquarters in Hong Kong and subsidiary companies across Asia and in the US, UBM Asia has a strong global presence in 24 major cities with 30 offices and 1,300 staff.
With a track record spanning over 30 years, UBM Asia operates in 20 market sectors with 230 dynamic face-to-face exhibitions and high-level professional conferences, 23 targeted trade publications, 20 round-the-clock online products for over 1,000,000 quality exhibitors, visitors, conference delegates, advertisers and subscribers from all over the world. We provide a one-stop diversified global service for high-value business matching, quality market news and online trading networks.
UBM Asia has extensive office networks in China, Southeast Asia and India, three of the world's fastest growing B2B events markets. UBM China has 11 offices in the major cities in mainland China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Guzhen and Shenzhen, where we organise more than 90 exhibitions and conferences. In ASEAN, UBM Asia operates from its offices in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines with over 40 events in this region. UBM India teams in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru and Chennai organise 40 exhibitions and conferences every year across the country.
About UBM plc (www.ubm.com)
UBM is a global events-led marketing and communications services business. We help organisations make connections, communicate their proposition and do business effectively. We help professional people in more than 20 countries around the world succeed by enabling them to connect with each other and with the markets they serve. And we do this by whatever means works best – at live events, through digital media or in publications.
Our 5,000 expert staff are deeply embedded in the many specialist communities we serve, bringing both an unusual depth of understanding and real know-how. We organise hundreds of live events each year and provide a range of related market-leading digital and print marketing and media products, and we support professional marketers and communicators through our targeting, distribution and monitoring services.
Our culture of innovation and collaboration brings our people together around common interests to create value, enhancing our ability to do exactly the same for UBM customers and the communities UBM serves. So, whatever their business and wherever they operate, our customers do better business through us.
SOURCE UBM China