DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2tpf6g/global_heat) has announced the addition of the "Global Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The Global Heat Recovery Steam Generator market will grow at a CAGR of 8.9 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Heavy investment plans in the Middle East and African region is one of the emerging trends in the market. The HRSG market in developing countries especially Iran, the UAE, Tanzania, and Mozambique is expected to grow as a result of rich gas resources and consequent investment in Combined Cycle Power Plants.
According to the report, the need for efficient energy sources is one of the major drivers. The growing demand for greater efficiency and the availability of government incentives for improved energy efficiency and emissions reductions are expected to drive the growth of the Global HRSG market.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges in this market is limited product differentiation as players have failed to differentiate their products based on technology and prices resulting in identical products.
- Alstom SA
- CMI Group
- Foster Wheeler AG
- NEM BV
- The Babcock and Wilcox Company
Other Prominent Vendors
- Doosan Heavy Industries
- Sofinter SpA
- Technology Transfer Services
- Thermax Ltd.
Key Market Drivers/Challenges/Trends
- Need for Energy Efficiency
- Limited Product Differentiation
- Heavy Investment Plans in Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2tpf6g/global_heat
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Energy and Natural Resources
Source: Research and Markets