Original airings at 9 PM, 12 AM and 4 AM ET:
- 4/14/07 - TAX TIME!: Suze gives you money saving tips. What to do with a $14M inheritance. Viewers ask if they can afford a Corvette, a Pleasure Boat.
- 4/21/07 - NO SHOW -- pre-empted for CNBC's "The Millionaire Inside." Suze will be back next week.
- 4/28/07 - SUZE, CAN I AFFORD IT?: From hair extensions to a baby grand piano to an Italian ice cart, people tell Suze their finances and ask her if they can afford it.
- 5/05/07 - "THE WORST ADVICE I'VE EVER HEARD!": The Real Estate question that shocked Suze. Advice for a shopaholic. Viewers ask if they can afford a Coach bag, an engagement ring.
- 5/12/07 - BEST CALLS YOU'VE NEVER HEARD: A new edition! What to do when your condo depreciates? A husband & wife disagree about buying or leasing a car.