Original airings at 9 PM, 12 AM and 4 AM ET:
- 4/14/07 - TAX TIME!: Suze gives you money saving tips. What to do with a $14M inheritance. Viewers ask if they can afford a Corvette, a Pleasure Boat.
- 4/21/07 - NO SHOW -- pre-empted for CNBC's "The Millionaire Inside." Suze will be back next week.
- 4/28/07 - SUZE, CAN I AFFORD IT?: From hair extensions to a baby grand piano to an Italian ice cart, people tell Suze their finances and ask her if they can afford it.
- 5/05/07 - "THE WORST ADVICE I'VE EVER HEARD!": The Real Estate question that shocked Suze. Advice for a shopaholic. Viewers ask if they can afford a Coach bag, an engagement ring.
- 5/12/07 - BEST CALLS YOU'VE NEVER HEARD: A new edition! What to do when your condo depreciates? A husband & wife disagree about buying or leasing a car.
About "The Suze Orman Show"
Covering today's hottest financial topics, "The Suze Orman Show" helps people make the connection between self worth and net worth. In a format that's fast-paced, down-to-earth, and entertaining, Suze candidly tells her audience the truth about money so they can change the course of their financial destiny -to have more and be more. They will also gain Suze's insight on how to protect themselves financially, resulting in personal empowerment that's exemplified in their bank accounts.
CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage and business information to more than 340 million homes worldwide, including more than 95 million households in the United States and Canada. The network's Business Day programming (weekdays from 5:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and also includes reports from CNBC news bureaus worldwide. Additionally, CNBC viewers can manage their individual investment portfolios and gain additional in-depth information from on-air reports by accessing http://www.cnbc.com.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBC Universal Media Village Web site at http://nbcumv.com/cnbc/.