Earnings "Finance" New Leader Of The Pack
Good morning all. Another new name tops the leaderboard. Greyson Masters takes the top spot with his million dollar trade on Vasco Data (we said yesterday, this might happen), Shi Nisman falls to 3rd on a bad earnings play with Old Dominion , which fell 6.02% Thursday, and cost him almost $250K. Serge Amelyan moves back up the list into 2nd on F5 Networks' strong earnings.
Greyson gains the #1 spot with a portfolio value of $4,843,376.27 up $1,027,660.60 on Vasco Data up 26.95% on strong earnings. Greyson is all-in on Synchronoss at $18.66 which reported strong earnings after the bell Thursday, and raised 2007 guidance, it traded up in extended hours, and could maintain Greyson's lead.
Serge Amelyan gains the #2 spot with a portfolio value of $4,050,029.62, up $704,758.60 on F5 Networks which gained 20.98% on strong earnings. Serge is all in cash.
Contest registrations to date: 1,382,297.
Name Portfolio Value
1. Greyson Masters $4,843,376.27
2. Serge Amelyan 4,050,029.62
3. Shi Nisman 3,845,175.59
4. Raymond Teon 3,729,376.23
5. Joe Dondero 3,206,569.19
6. Mark Walker 3,165,996.95
7. Brian Gannon 3,111,959.99
8. Nishant Tomar 3,032,210.43
9. Michael Hart 3,023,655.78
10. Kevin H. Ghasemian 2,913,537.85
11. Jeff Myers 2,878,811.90
12. Edward Wendol 2,863,468.37
13. Yehuda Yefet 2,863,015.77
14. Steve Poitras 2,855,832.97
15. Sunil Walia 2,848,481.75
16. Deborah Taft 2,797,997.26
17. David Gibbons 2,778,215.68
18. Steve Lee 2,775,082.09
19. Brian Forse 2,769,358.11
20. Maheshwari Gupta 2,755,159.23
We want to hear from you. Send your comments to email@example.com. For specific contest comments dealing with issues like technical questions or registration problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.