On the Line: Genesis Lease CEO John McMahon

Genesis Lease is down about 17% since Cramer recommended it in May, even despite today's 300-plus-point rally in the Dow. How could a stock with an 8.2% yield be doing so poorly?

Cramer wasn't wrong about Genesis Lease , said Chairman, CEO and President John McMahon, because "the fundamentals of our business just haven't changed." He said the yield is a product of a mispriced stock "because our dividend is very, very safe." All GLS's aircraft are leased, and its customers are paying on time - in advance, even.

McMahon said that over 80% of the company's portfolio is distributed evenly throughout the rest of the world. So GLS's almost 20% exposure to the North American market means it shouldn't be pulled down by the credit crunch, which Cramer believes will soon be over after today's rate cut anyway.

"This business is good," Cramer said. "It's not a U.S. business. Here's what you do with this one: Buy, buy, buy!"

General Electric, parent company of CNBC, has an 11% ownership position in Genesis Lease.

Questions for Cramer? madmoney@cnbc.com

Questions, comments, suggestions for the Mad Money website? madcap@cnbc.com

Contact Mad Money

  • Showtimes

    Monday - Friday 6p ET
    Saturday 8a, 1p, 7p SYD
    Sunday 12a, 1a, 8a, 7p SYD
    New Zealand
    Saturday 10a, 3p, 9p NZ
    Sunday 2a, 3a, 10a, 9p NZ
  • Jim Cramer

    Jim Cramer is host of CNBC's "Mad Money" and co-anchor of the 9 a.m. ET hour of CNBC's "Squawk on the Street."

Mad Money Features

  • Grab the latest CNBC gear from the NBCUniversal Store!

  • Get a behind-the-scenes look at how Cramer formulates his investment advice. "Inside the Madness" is a column, which features e-mails and more with Cramer and his researcher Nicole Urken.

  • You’ve always wanted to hit the “Hallelujah!” button. Here’s your chance.

Mad Money Moments

Cramer's New Book