About CNBC Life
CNBC Life is CNBC's weekend block of 'lifestyle' programming in EMEA. Featuring eighteen hours of carefully selected premium programming, CNBC Life covers: sport, luxury, entertainment, current affairs and opera and ballet.
CNBC Life airs on Saturdays and Sundays with a four-hour sports block and then an hour's worth of current affairs and luxury programming. In the evening, viewers can enjoy a one-and-a-half hour block of top U.S. entertainment favourite, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. On Sundays, CNBC Life will include opera and ballet performances.
- Arts and Culture
- CNBC Performance will showcase full-length performances of renowned opera and ballet by some of the world's most prestigious companies.
- Catch up on the best episodes of the week from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Episodes run back-to-back and exclusively on CNBC each Saturday and Sunday.
- Current Affairs
- Watch the latest topical business programming from CNBC, including The Leaders, World Business and Gateway to the Middle East .
- Featuring 40 new and exclusive half-hour episodes produced by The Luxury Channel, offering stylish and glossy programming with the best in luxury goods and lifestyles, in a weekly half-hour programme.
- Get front row tickets to some of the best sporting events from around the world for four hours each Saturday and Sunday. CNBC Sports brings highlights from the top sporting events including the PGA Tour, Challenge Tour, Ryder Cup, FEI World Cup, ATP Tour, Wimbledon, yachting and motor sports.