Ken Griffin and Eddie Lampert are not just two "Midwest Masters of Money" they're also "Wall Street Whales." In Friday’s Web Extra find out how to trade in their wake!
This content is only available online - you won't find these trades on TV.
Here’s what you should know about both investors before watching the video.
Ken Griffin, Citadel Investment Group
* Founder & CEO of Citadel Investment Grp., $20 Billion Hedge Fund
* Major Holdings: E*Trade, 3M, Trina Solar
* Killer Whale: Fifth Highest Paid Hedge Fund Manager in ’07 at $1.5 Billion
Eddie Lampert, Chairman Sears Holdings
* Founder & CEO, ESL Investments;
* Major Holdings: Sears, AutoNation, AutoZone
* Beached Whale: Sears Down 47% Over 1 Year