As we get ready for the Opening Ceremonies tonight, we have the NBA's list of the best selling jerseys in China for you to mull over.
A couple thoughts with the list: Kobe Bryant is No. 1 in the country for the second straight year. Garnett's move to the Celtics allowed him to leap up from No. 7 last year.
Tracy McGrady again beats out his teammate and China native Yao Ming, who has unbelievably slipped down to No. 10 (Yao was 6th last year). Paul Pierce and Dwight Howard are new to the China top 10 list, which is compiled by taking stock of retail sales in China.
2007-08 Top Selling Jerseys in China:
1. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
2. Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics
3. Tracy McGrady, Houston Rockets
4. Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics
5. Allen Iverson, Denver Nuggets
6. Gilbert Arenas, Washington Wizards
7. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
8. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
9. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
10. Yao Ming, Houston Rockets
Questions? Comments? SportsBiz@cnbc.com