The US dollar is poised for its biggest monthly rise in over 15 years
The US dollar is poised for its biggest monthly rise in over 15 years.
- Currently, the dollar index is up by 5.73% for the month of August.
- The last time the greenback had its best monthly-percentage-gain was in October 1992, with an increase of 7.67%.
- The euro is currently down 6.11% for the month, or its biggest monthly decline since 1993.
- The last time the euro fell over 6.11% in a month, was in June 1993, with a drop of 6.35%
- The sterling pound has depreciated by 8.39% so far this month, marking the biggest-percentage-decline for the currency since the month of October 1992, when it dropped by 12.83%.
- The Japanese yen is up by 0.78% for the month.
Send comments firstname.lastname@example.org