Johnson & Johnson : Cramer’s bullish on JNJ. He said big pharma should do better under an Obama administration than Wall Street thinks.
Nokia : While the dividend’s safe, Cramer won’t recommend investing in the cellular phone industry right now.
Thermo Fisher Scientific : Cramer likes this recession-resistant medical company, but said to wait for a pullback before buying.
Hartford Financial : Sell HIG, Cramer said. Annuity issuers cannot be owned right now.
Kinetic Concepts : KCI’s a buy, Cramer said.
AECOM Tech : If investors want infrastructure, go with Caterpillar for its dividend yield, Cramer said.
- Why There Is No Post-Election Rally
- The "Next Four Years" Trade
- Markets the Day After an Election
- The Market and Obama: Chandler
- Obama Win=Oil Up, Dollar Down
- First Move Should Be Save Autos: Ross
Jim's charitable trust owns Johnson & Johnson.
Questions for Cramer? firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions, comments, suggestions for the Mad Money website? email@example.com