Predictions: 9 For '09 From Analyst Jerry Bowyer
1. Obama isn’t a moderate but he’ll play one on TV.
2. The credit dam will break and trillions of inflationary dollar will flood the economy.
4. The recession will end, sort of.
5. The government will spend a mountain of money on ‘infrastructure’.
6. Infrastructure means schools, and mass transit much more than roads and bridges.
7. Three auto companies will get tens of billions of dollars from us.
8. We will not get cars in return for our money.
9. For investors, wisdom will trump knowledge.
________________________Jerry Bowyer is chief economist at Benchmark Financial Network, is a member of the Kudlow Caucus and makes regular appearances on CNBC. He also writes extensively on finance and history for the National Review, The Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Crosswalk.com, and The New York Sun. He can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.