Warren Buffett's Letter Generates "Worst" Headlines
How did Warren Buffett's annual letter to shareholdersget covered this year?
There's no one 'consensus' headline, although the word "worst" gets used fairly often.
Here's a sampling from around the web:
- ABC NewsBillion-Dollar Whoops: Buffett Apologizes
- Associated PressBerkshire has worst year, Buffett still optimistic
- Bloomberg Berkshire Profit Plunges 96% on Stock Market Bets
- CNBC.com Warren Buffett Tells Shareholders He Did "Some Dumb Things" In 2008
- Financial Times (UK) Worst year for Buffett’s Berkshire
- FortuneBuffett's worst year
- Fox Business Buffett's Berkshire Posts Worst Annual Results Ever
- Omaha World-HeraldLetter to Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders: Buffett sees no quick rebound
- Guardian (UK) Buffett fund drops $11.5bn in worst ever year
- MarketWatchBuffett cops to mistakes, likes longer-term horizon
- New York TimesIn Letter, Warren Buffett Concedes a Tough Year
- Reuters Buffett says economy in shambles
- Times of India Warren Buffett hints at Indian successor
- Wall Street JournalBerkshire Hathaway Reports Worst Year Ever
Current Berkshire stock prices:
For more Buffett Watch updates follow alexcrippen on Twitter.
Questions? Comments? Email me at email@example.com