Which companies are looking like top takeover targets, right now? Jon Najarian has spotted hot options action in three stocks!
Here’s what’s on his radar!
- big investors are buying the April-55 calls
- huge volume day; typically it trades about 7300 contracts so far selling over 70,000
- market rumor suggest a deal could be announced within the next few days.
- up a little over 20% in the past 2 weeks
- rumored to be takeover target pursued by UNH
- big investors are buying expiring calls in the front month
- market rumors suggest company could spin off Cessna
What's the bottom line? Since these are all M&A plays Najarian says you have to be quick. If and when the speculation appears to be unfounded these stocks could fall in a hurry.
Got something to to say? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and your comment might be posted on the Rapid Recap. If you'd prefer to make a comment but not have it published on our website send those e-mails to email@example.com.
CNBC.com with wires