Get Rich Cheating
Senior Editor For Blogs
I was finally going through my mail today, opening up all the boxes and boxes of books waiting for me to read … and one caught my attention and made me laugh out loud - I mean laugh out loud - roaring!
The book by Jeff Kreisler has this great title: "GET RICH CHEATING: The Crooked Path To Easy Street." - How perfect is that for these times?!
Suggesting “No Ethics Necessary! Recession Proof Scams! Fun With Fraud!” the book has some great reviews from folks like:
- Terry Jones, Founding member of Monty Pythonwho says, “A very funny book with a timely message”
- , Host of the Rachel Maddow Showon sister network, MSNBC, “You’ll be laughing all the way to the bank, assuming other cheaters haven’t forced it into bankruptcy yet.”
- And Lizz Winstead the co-creator of the Daily Showwrites, “…this is THE book to read in the unemployment line”
The Harper publicity sheet fromthat came with the book promises readers will learn to:
- Get huge government bailouts, blow them on private jets, and come back for more
- Exploit family, friends, employees, the desperate, the weak, and the dumb
- Take advantage of society’s indifference, ignorance, and celebrity bling worship
- Fake death and spend your ill-gotten booty sipping Mai-Tais on the beach
Here’s the first paragraph in the book, “You are poor. No matter what you do, where you live, whom you love, or even how much money you have, you are poor. Poor, poor, poor.”
So, who says you can’t judge a book by its cover? I can't wait to read more!
(And under the "isn't that ironic" banner - the book I had opened just seconds before "Cheating" - is called "Honesty Sells" by Steven Gaffney - ha, can't you just tell it's Friday!)
Want More - Check Out These Stories On CNBC.com
- The Highest Paid Chief Executives of 2008
- The Worst American CEOs of All Time
- John Thain's Decorating Spree, For Less
- Lifestyles of The Super Rich
Questions, comments? firstname.lastname@example.org