Some of the nation's top economic forecasters have gathered for their annual pow-wow in the woods of Maine to compare notes and reflect on the state of the economy.
Twenty-five of these money managers and business leaders weighed in on our special CNBC "Leen's Lodge Indicator" survey.
Here are the results:
- Where will the unemployment rate be a year from now?
65 percent said above 10 percent
- What is most important for the economic recovery?
39 percent said job growth
26 percent said higher consumer spending
- When should the Fed start raising rates?
60 percent said on hold for longer than a year
22 percent said will raise in the next 6-12 months
- The President's grade on handling the economy
- View of the recession:
39 percent said recession will end in the next 3 months
26 percent said recession will end in the next 6 months
17 percent said recession is over
- GDP forecast for Q3 & Q4
Average 1.5 for the next two quarters
- 90 percent said growth will be positive
- 30 percent said second recession is coming