Stock Picker: Small Caps Will Continue Outperforming
Investors should focus on the smaller-cap companies, said Chris Retzler, fund manager of Needham Small Cap Growth Fund. He shared his best plays with CNBC.
“Small-cap companies that have good product and good product innovation should continue to outperform,” Retzler said.
“So we’re looking at those opportunities and good management teams that can take those opportunities to the next level.”
Retzler said he likes the technology sector, especially the storage and hard disk drive areas.
Tech: Storage & Hard Disk Drives
Health Care IT
More Market Opinions:
- Top 5 Stock Holdings in This S&P-Beating Fund
- Buy These Banks — Despite New Rules: Stock Picker
- Investment Strategies For 2010: Legg Mason's Bill Miller
- Cramer's 12 Stocks to Play the Recovery
CNBC Data Pages:
CNBC's Companies in the News:
- Senator Urges SEC to Probe NY Fed Over AIG
Bank of America
Disclosure information was not available for Retzler or his company.