Last night, on the eve of Tax Day, I spoke with Sen. Judd Gregg, (R-NH) and Sen. Ron Wyden, (D-OR) about their bipartisan tax reform proposal. It's a huge business tax cut, with some flattening of tax-rates and simplification. Take a listen.
- Slideshow: Biggest Holders of US Gov't Debt
- Slideshow: America’s Biggest Trading Partners
- Slideshow: Companies at Greatest Risk for Default
- Slideshow: World's Biggest Debtor Nations
- Slideshow: Largest IPOs In US History
- Slideshow: What Does $1 Trillion Look Like?
- Slideshow: America's Top 15 Golf Communities
- Slideshow: Which Oil Producers Are Making Money?
- Slideshow: How Your Tax Dollars Are Spent
Questions? Comments, send your emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org