We received over 100 submissions and it certainly was a tough cut.
For some reason, the most well-written, most passionate articles came from people who wanted to talk about ticket prices, but we also received other insightful blogs.
In the end, the submissions were so good we decided on 14 bloggers whose posts will run from May 14-25.
Anyone who sent us a post who did not become a finalist is obviously welcome to publish their work elsewhere.
Thank you for your hard work and your readership. If this is successful, we’ll look to do this again in the future.
The 14 guest bloggers of “SportsBiz” are:
- Sandra Carreon-John, M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment
- Garrett Downing, Ohio University
- Conor McKeon, Sports Pickle
- Marty Teller, Trenton Thunder
- Robin Loudermilk, Aaron’s
- Maury Brown, Business of Sports Network
- Jim Andrews, IEG
- Peter Amador, University of San Francisco
- Joshua Boren, Aedas Sport
- Brian Litvak, Sportsvite.com
- Tim Snyder, Red Rider Sports Blog
- David Paulson, University of Oregon
- Bill Dorsey, Association of Luxury Suite Directors
- Chad Walters, Thomson Plastics
More Sports News on CNBC including:
- New Minister says Olympics Money 'Not Protected'
- Ex-NFL Player, NJ Candidate Runyan Leaks Own Dirt
- Sale of NJ Nets to Russian Billionaire Complete
Questions? Comments? SportsBiz@cnbc.com