- Walter Isaacson, President & CEO of The Aspen Institute will talk about what people are saying from the environment to education, innovation and everything in between.
- Marvin Odum, President of Shell Americas will sit down with us to give us his take on oil prices and his view of what the oil industry can do to prevent future catastrophes like the BP Spill.
- Market commentary this afternoon will include David Hale, Chairman of David Hale Global Economics and Chris Hyzy Chief Investment Officer at U.S. Trust, a division of Bank of America Private Wealth Management . Hyzy expects the S&P to hover in the mid 1200s this year and that we are in a recovery but we may hit a few soft patches along the way.
- And finally, Michael Mendenhall, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer of HP will join us in a discussion about how’s technology is changing the equation, the tech’s role in sustainability.
Here's today's line up of guests:
- 3:15pm/et: Walter Isaacson
- 3:40pm/et: Marvin Odum
- 3:50pm/et: David Hale
- 4:30pm/et: Alan Greenspan
- 4:50pm/et: Michael Medenhall
Questions? Comments? Write firstname.lastname@example.org