4 'Good Quality' Picks in This Choppy Market: Strategist
Investors should look for companies with strong earnings and growth potential, said Doug Bantum, head of equity sales at Capstone Investments.
He discussed his best plays.
“Get long and buy good quality names that will outperform the general markets over the next 12 months,” Bantum told CNBC.
Bantum said while the markets are expected to remain choppy throughout the year, he sees opportunities in the small and mid-cap names.
- Cirrus Logic —"They’re a company that benefited from the Apple effect," said Bantum.
- Integrated Silicon Solutions —It's "a cheap value play," Bantum said.
- iShares Russell 2000 Index
More Stock Advice—Read and Decide:
- 3 'Cheaply Priced' Tech Stocks Poised for Growth
- Buy These Firms Ahead of Earnings: Stock Pickers
- This Trading Range 'Will Break Higher'
CNBC Data Pages:
Bantum does not own shares of SKX, CRUS, ISSI or IWM.