Earnings Roundup: Aug. 12
What follows is a roundup of corporate earnings reports for Thursday, Aug. 12.
Kohl's and Sara Lee reported earnings before the bell.
Nordstrom is expected to announce earnings after the bell.
BEFORE THE BELL
The automobile manufacturer reported revenue $33.2 billion.
|2nd Qtr.||Actual||Estimate||Year Ago|
The beauty products company delivered earnings of $0.29 a share on revenue of $1.8 billion.
|4th Qtr.||Actual||Estimate||Year Ago|
|Revenue||$1.80 B||$1.83 B||$1.69 B|
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Estee Lauder
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Kohl's
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Perrigo
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Sara Lee
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Autodesk
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Nordstrom
The healthcare supplier reported earnings of $0.71 a share on revenue of $619 million.
The manufacturer food and household products announced earnings of $0.19 a share on revenue of $2.8 billion.
AFTER THE BELL
The software and services company posted earnings of $0.36 a share on revenue of $473 million.
The retailer announced earnings of $0.66 a share on revenue of $2.42 billion.
* Earnings data from Thomson Reuters excludes extraordinary items.