CNBC Competitions (EMEA)
From time to time, CNBC (EMEA) runs competitions or give-aways. Details on current competitions are below.
Enter our draw to win a CNBC branded mug, CNBC branded gilet OR CNBC branded scarf! Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the question posed on Squawk Box Europe on Friday 4th April 2014:
What is the identity of the hidden word?
Submissions must be received by 4th April 2014 between 06.00 BST and 08.00 BST. All entries must contain the answer to the competition question, a full name, email address and contact telephone number.
Please read the full terms and conditions below.
CNBC EMEA Prize Competition Rules
1. This Promotion is open to anyone in the UK only aged 18 or over, excluding employees of NBC Universal, CNBC (UK) Ltd., their families, their agents, or anyone connected with the running of the competition.
The total prize consists of One (1) x CNBC branded scarf, One (1) CNBC branded mug and One (1) CNBC branded gilet. There will be three winners of this competition and each winner will receive ONE of the above prizes. The first entrant drawn will receive first choice of prizes. The second entrant drawn will receive second choice of prizes.
The winners of the competition will be chosen from the first three entrants who have submitted the correct answer to the competition question.
2. There is no cash or other alternative prize.
3. Submission of an entry into the prize competition constitutes acceptance of these rules, which include any separately given instructions. The competition is subject to English law.
4. Entry into the prize competition is free. All entries must be made via email to email@example.com by 08.00 BST on Friday 4th April. All entries must contain the answer to the competition question, a full name, email address and contact telephone number. The winner will be chosen at random.
Competition question: What is the identity of the hidden word?
5. We may use your email address details to inform you of forthcoming CNBC programmes, events or promotions. If you do not want to receive such information, please indicate this on your entry.
6. Only one entry per person is allowed.
7. Entries that are altered, amended, damaged, or defaced are invalid. Proof of making an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed.
8. The winner will be announced on Squawk Box Europe on Friday 4th April 2014 after 08.00 BST and notified by e-mail on Friday 4th April 2014.
9. The name of the prize winners will be available upon request by sending an e-mail titled "CNBC competition" to firstname.lastname@example.org after Friday 4th April 2014.
10. In the event of any dispute, CNBC's decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winners agree to his/her name being used in any publicity CNBC wishes to run.
CNBC (UK) Ltd. ("CNBC (EMEA)")
10 Fleet Place, London EC4M 7QS
(Please do not write or send emails to this address or to the Promoter, other than as specified in rule 11)