CNBC Competitions (EMEA)
From time to time, CNBC (EMEA) runs competitions or give-aways. Details on current competitions are below.
Enter our draw to win a Lotus F1 baseball cap, signed by Lotus driver, Kimi Raikkonen! Simply send an email to email@example.com with the answer to the following question:
What Nationality is Lotus driver, Kimi Raikkonen?
Submissions must be received by Friday 15th March between 07:00 and 12.00 CET. All entries must contain the answer to the competition question, a full name, email address and contact telephone number.
Please read the full terms and conditions below.
CNBC EMEA Prize Competition Rules
1. This Promotion is open to anyone aged 18 or over, excluding employees of NBC Universal, Lotus F1 Team Limited or CNBC (UK) Ltd., their families, their agents, or anyone connected with the running of the competition.
There are two prizes available each consisting of one signed baseball cap. The baseball caps are branded with Lotus F1 team branding and have been signed by Lotus F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen.
The winners of the competition will be chosen at random from entrants who have submitted the correct answer to the competition question.
2. There is no cash or other alternative prize.
3. Submission of an entry into the prize competition constitutes acceptance of these rules, which include any separately given instructions. The competition is subject to English law.
4. Entry into the prize competition is free. All entries must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15th March 2013 at Midday CET. All entries must contain the answer to the competition question, a full name, email address and contact telephone number. The winner will be chosen at random.
Competition question: What Nationality is Lotus driver, Kimi Raikkonen?
5. We may use your email address details to inform you of forthcoming CNBC programmes, events or promotions. If you do not want to receive such information, please indicate this on your entry.
6. Only one entry per person is allowed.
7. Entries that are altered, amended, damaged, or defaced are invalid. Proof of making an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed.
8. The winner will be announced on Squawk Box or Worldwide Exchange on Friday 15th March 2013 and notified by e-mail on Friday 15th March 2013.
9. The name of the prize winners will be available upon request by sending an e-mail titled "CNBC Lotus Baseball Cap competition" to email@example.com after Friday 15th March 2013.
10. In the event of any dispute, CNBC's decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winners agree to his/her name being used in any publicity CNBC wishes to run.
CNBC (UK) Ltd. ("CNBC (EMEA)"),
10 Fleet Place, London EC4M 7QS
(please do not write or send emails to this address or to the Promoter, other than as specified in rule 11)