What follows is a roundup of corporate earnings reports for Monday, Nov. 15
Lowe's and Gymboree are expected to report earnings before the bell.
Nordstrom and Urban Outfitters are expected to release earnings after the bell.
BEFORE THE BELL
The children's apparel retailer reported earnings of $1.26 a share on revenue of $280.85 million.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Gymboree
The home improvement retailer delivered earnings of 29 cents a share on revenue of $11.59 billion.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Lowe's
AFTER THE BELL
The apparel retailer announced earnings of 53 cents a share on revenue of $2.09 billion.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Nordstrom
The apparel retailer posted earnings of 43 cents a share on sales of $574 million.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Urban Outfitters
* Earnings data from Thomson Reuters excludes extraordinary items.