'Buy the Dips'—Recovery Will Continue: Strategist
Position yourself to "buy the dips," according to Bill Stone, chief investment strategist at PNC Wealth Management.
“The big picture is that the economy is in recovery and we could expect it to continue,” Stone told CNBC. “So be out there and ready.” (Scroll down to see his sector picks.)
In the meantime, Rob Morgan, market strategist at Clermont Wealth Strategies, said he favors sectors that are tied to the cyclical recovery.
“The markets right now are focused on the U.S. job market—which, last week with the non-farm payroll, it’s going great guns right now—and that’s why the U.S. equities are able to shrug off these global concerns as well as potential gridlock.”
Scorecard—What They Said:
- Morgan's Previous Appearance on CNBC (Mar. 10, 2011)
- Stone's Previous Appearance on CNBC (Mar. 17, 2011)
More Market Intelligence:
- Could 2011 Be Worse Than 2008? Don't Rule It Out
- 'Secular Bear' Market Has Years Left to Go: Advisor
- 'Great' Short and Long-Term Opportunities in the Market: Pro
CNBC Data Pages:
Wednesday's Top Dow Gainers (as of this writing):
No immediate information was available for Morgan or Stone.