Year Built: 1854
Square Footage: 4,035
Beds / Baths: 5 / 2 full, 2 partial
This Nationally Registered Italianate brick mansion on West James Street near downtown Columbus is renovated but retains lots of original cabinetry and features like the fireplace, spiral staircase, and maple wood flooring as well as an original stone barn. It was built for the ninth Governor of Wisconsin, James T. Lewis.