Zynga Hits the Road Before Its IPO
Zynga, the online gaming company known for Farmville, is headed for the public markets after a two-week road show starting Monday, when it will sell its potential $9 billion valuation to investors.
The company’s tour will start in the Mid-Atlantic region Dec. 2 and end there on Thursday, Dec. 15, with seven stops in between.
Zynga filed an updated S-1 form on Dec. 2 with the Securities and Exchange Commission, in which it said it intended to price 100 million shares at a price range between $8.50 and $10.00 a share.
The schedule for the road show, as obtained by CNBC, is as follows:
- Monday, December 5 - Mid Atlantic
- Tuesday, December 6 - Chicago/Kansas City
- Wednesday, December 7 - New York
- Thursday, December 8 - Boston (Group Lunch)
- Friday, December 9 - New York (Group Lunch)
- Monday, December 12 - San Francisco (Group Lunch)
- Tuesday, December 13 - Denver / LA
- Wednesday, December 14 - Houston/Minneapolis
- Thursday, December 15 - Mid Atlantic (Pricing Date)
Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs are leading the offering, with BofA Merrill Lynch , Barclays Capital, and JP Morgan serving as joint bookrunners.