The ultimate behind-the-scenes look at the hedge fund industry. Maneet Ahuja brings the secret would of hedge funds into the light of day.
About the Book
The Alpha Masters: Unlocking the Genius of the World's Top Hedge Funds
Maneet Ahuja, author
The Alpha Masters offers an unprecedented glimpse into the strategies and investment criteria serious money managers use to determine and evaluate their positions and maximize their hedge fund profits, in their own words. Author and CNBC hedge fund specialist Maneet Ahuja has unrivalled access to the masters of the market, and in this game-changing new book, she takes their stories public for the first time.
The book includes interviews with star fund managers:
- Ray Dalio, Bridgewater Associates
- Pierre LaGrange and Tim Wong, Man Group / AHL
- John Paulson, Paulson & Co.
- Marc Lasry and Sonia Gardner, Avenue Capital Group
- David Tepper, Appaloosa Management
- William A. Ackman, Pershing Square Capital Management
- Daniel Loeb, Third Point
- James Chanos, Kynikos Associates
- Boaz Weinstein, Saba Capital Management
Ahuja's unparalleled insider access allows her to bring the remarkable stories of these eleven incredibly successful individuals vividly to life as no one else can. Accessible and insightful, The Alpha Masters gets to the very heart of what makes these men and women so profitable. Packed with unique insights into the psychology of the hedge fund trade that are sure to help readers replicate the successes of the managers profiled here for themselves, the book is a provocative analysis of today's investing landscape.