JetBlue Frequent Fliers to Get More Perks
JetBlue announced it will dole out extra benefits to certain frequent fliers.
Dubbed "Mosaic," the new level of JetBlue's TrueBlue frequent flier program will add benefits for travelers who earn at least 15,000 base flight points, or those who have completed 30 flight segments and a minimum of 12,000 flight points, in a calendar year. Typically, members earn three flight points per dollar spent, plus three bonus points for booking on JetBlue.com, for a total of six points per dollar spent on airfare.
Mosaic members will enjoy free baggage allowances, priority airport security, early boarding, easier access to enhanced legroom seats, bonus points and more.
"The ability to skip the security line, check a second bag for free, earn extra bonus points on every dollar spent, or reach a dedicated customer service line, will save time for business travelers with tight schedules and put money back in everyone's wallets," says Dave Canty, JetBlue's director of loyalty, in a press release.
Existing members of TrueBlue who qualify will be grandfathered into the new Mosaic level and receive all its benefits, which are as follows:
- Free second checked bag for everyone flying on the member's reservation. This is in addition to the first checked bag for free that all fliers receive.
- Free "Even More Speed," providing expedited security at 36 airports for everyone flying on the member's reservation.
- Early boarding with early access to overhead bin space for everyone flying on the member's reservation.
- Ability to use TrueBlue points to purchase "Even More Space" seats that feature extra legroom.
- Access to a dedicated 24/7 customer service line.
- Three bonus TrueBlue points per dollar spent for a total of nine points per dollar when booking on JetBlue.com.
For more information about JetBlue and the new Mosaic frequent flier elite level, click here.