Business Events IPOs

More

  • SHANGHAI, Jan 20- China's main stock indexes opened lower on Wednesday after the country's securities regulator announced a new batch of initial public offerings, despite the central bank's pledge to ease short-term liquidity. Late on Tuesday, China's securities regulator said it had approved seven initial public offerings under new listing rules that...

  • SHANGHAI, Jan 19- China's securities regulator on Tuesday approved seven initial public offerings, the first batch of IPOs under new listing rules that took effect on Jan. 1. Under the new IPO rules, pre-paid capital is no longer needed from investors during the IPO subscriptions process. The approved IPOs include three in Shanghai and four in Shenzhen.

  • HONG KONG, Jan 19- Postal Savings Bank of China has invited investment banks to pitch for a Hong Kong IPO worth up to $15 billion, a person familiar with the matter said, setting the ball rolling for what is likely to be the world's biggest listing this year. Despite volatile China share markets, state-owned PSBC has just raised $7 billion from a group of investors...

  • HONG KONG, Jan 19- Postal Savings Bank of China has invited banks to pitch for its planned Hong Kong IPO, which with an estimated value of up to $15 billion may be the world's biggest listing this year, IFR reported, citing people familiar with the deal. The bank, China's largest by number of customers and branches, last month raised about $7 billion by selling a 17...

  • EXCLUSIVE-YETI COOLERS LLC HIRES INVESTMENT BANKS FOR INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING- SOURCES.

  • COPENHAGEN, Jan 14- Swedish Match and Skandinavisk Holding plan an initial public offering for cigar maker Scandiavian Tobacco Group on the Copenhagen bourse, STG said on Thursday. The Augustinus Foundation and The Obel Family Foundation together control 51 percent of STG via Skandinavisk Holding, while Swedish Match controls the remaining 49 percent.

  • HONG KONG/ BEIJING, Jan 14- Newly approved Chinese rules for IPOs are rattling investment banks as investors can seek compensation immediately if they suffer losses due to false or misleading information in the listing material, bankers and lawyers have told Reuters. "If this is indeed what the regulators are intending to do, it'll change the risk-reward...

  • Smaller techs struggling

    Small cap growth companies have been struggling, Twitter shares reach all-time lows. CNBC's Michael Santoli explains.

  • BEIJING, Jan 12- China's property-to-entertainment conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group plans to pair newly acquired Hollywood movie studio Legendary Entertainment with its in-house film production unit and seek a stock market listing for the packaged operations, Wanda's chairman said at a press conference on Tuesday. Wang Jianlin did not specify a...

  • Biotech research

    The sheer volume and pace of biotech offerings are causing some to question whether the sector is nearing the end of its years of buoyancy.