Group Chief Financial Officer, National Bank of AbuDhabi (NBAD)
• Mr. James Burdett joined the National Bank of AbuDhabi (NBAD) as Group Chief Financial Officer in May 2014.
• Mr. Burdett leads the Group's Finance, Strategy,Treasury, and Investor Relations functions.
• Mr. Burdett joined NBAD from Australia and New ZealandBanking Group (ANZ) where he served as Chief Financial Officer International& Institutional Banking. Prior to this position, he was Chief FinancialOfficer Asia Pacific, Europe and America at ANZ.
• During his career, Mr. Burdett also spent 17 years atHSBC working in various larger country Chief Financial Officer positions beforeundertaking the role of Group Head of Management Information, Planning andAnalysis and a member of the Finance Management Board chaired by the HSBC'sGroup Finance Director.
• Mr. Burdett's extensive banking career includesworking in Hong Kong, Indonesia, China, UK, Singapore and Australia.
• Mr. Burdett is a Chartered Accountant and studied atthe Auckland Institute of Technology.