I've never won a pool so I tried an interesting experiment this year that seems crazy for a sports business reporter. I didn't fill out a single bracket. And you know what? It's awesome.
I've spent the last four days rooting for great finishes, instead of my bracket and I'm really enjoying the tournament a whole lot more.
So I've resolved to never fill out a bracket again. And with that in mind, here's the stats from the 3.65 million entries in ESPN.com's 13th annual Men's Tournament Challenge:
* 2 picked all 16 of the Sweet 16 teams correctly.
* 4,621 picked Davidson, Villanova, and WKY to advance to the Sweet 16.
* 72 picked 15 of the 16 Sweet 16 teams correctly.
* 294,060 picked Davidson to defeat Georgetown in Round 2.
*4,703 have picked Davidson to advance to the Championship Game.
* 3,159 have picked Villanova to advance to the Championship Game.
*1,548 picked Western Kentucky to advance to the Championship Game.
Questions? Comments? SportsBiz@cnbc.com