U.S. News

CNX Gas completes new $700M credit agreement


CNX Gas Corp. said Monday it completed a new four-year, $700 million senior secured credit agreement.

The new agreement went into effect Friday, replacing a previous $200 million credit agreement.

Consol Energy owns about 63 percent of CNX, and in March, it agreed to buy the remaining 37 percent for about $363.4 million, or $38.25 per share.