MOSCOW, Oct 8 (Reuters) - The following are some of theleading stories in Russia's newspapers on Monday. Reuters hasnot verified these stories and does not vouch for theiraccuracy.
- The number of Russians who approve of opposition ralliesreached 39 percent in September compared to 33 percent inAugust, the paper writes citing a recent Levada poll.
- Russians spent 30 billion roubles ($971.23 million) oncinema tickets in January-September 2012, which is 18.9 percentmore than in the same period of 2011, the daily says.
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's sold 28 percentof all tablet computers in Russia in August, while Apple Inc.
sold 26.8 percent of its iPads there, the daily reportsciting a report by German market research firm GfK.
- Russian government obliged state energy holdingRosneftegaz to pay 50 billion roubles ($1.59 billion)in dividends for the first nine months of 2012, the daily says.
- The paper runs an interview with the leader of Russia'sNorth Caucasian republic of Dagestan, who condemns a recentshooting in central Moscow during a Dagestani wedding.
- Russian car-maker AvtoVAZ increased net profitfour-fold to 27.4 billion roubles ($887.06 million) in the firsthalf of 2012 compared to the same period last year, the dailywrites.
($1 = 30.8887 Russian roubles)(Writing by Ludmila Danilova)
Keywords: PRESS DIGEST RUSSIA OCT 8