DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9srgv/top_250_cocoa) has announced the addition of the "Top 250 Cocoa (Global)" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of Global Cocoa Companies. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 250 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation. The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 45 of the 250 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 29 companies are ripe for takeover
- 33 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 23 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 94 companies saw sales fall last year.
This analysis gives you unrivalled market and company intelligence using a simple graphical, numeric and model. Each company is individually analysed in both the company's own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These individual analyses highlight a company's strengths and weaknesses instantly.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains a comprehensive study of the market, based on the companies analysed. This key information includes:
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
- Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Companies can change at an alarming rate in a very short space of time - be sure to check out the performance of the 45 companies we rate as Danger to see how these companies have declined over 4 years. Whether you wish to benchmark your own company's results, study the industry in more depth or have a vast array of industry intelligence at your disposal, this report is the ideal resource.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9srgv/top_250_cocoa
Source: Research and Markets