Oct 9 (Reuters) - Galane Gold Ltd :
* Announces appointment of new chief financial officer
* Says Nick Brodie appointed CFO
* Says Brodie is replacing don cameron as chief financial officer
* Source textIn connection with his appointment as Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Brodie has been granted options to purchase up to 450,000 common shares in the capital of the Company, which shall vest in three equal tranches commencing on the first anniversary of the grant date and are exercisable for a period of five years at an exercise price of $0.88 per share. The grant of such options is subject to TSXV approval.
Mr. Brodie is replacing Mr. Don Cameron as Chief Financial Officer. Ravi Sood, Chairman of Galane Gold stated: "We would like to thank Don for his contributions to the Company over the past year." Mr. Cameron has agreed to remain available to ensure a smooth transition of responsibilities.
* Further company coverage ((Bangalore Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780))