Oct 9 (Reuters) - Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc :
* Provides statement regarding fire damage to its Jin Tai Welding
consumables plant in China
* There were no injuries and all employees working in the building were safely
* Says the site has four production facilities.
* Production was shut down temporarily at the entire site, but is expected to
* Local fire authorities arrived on scene and contained fire before any other
buildings at site were damaged
* Expects to be able to satisfy current customer requirements with no
significant supply disruptions
* Lincoln electric holdings-company cannot estimate the financial impact, if
any, the fire will have on its financial statements.
* Source text* Further company coverage ((Bangalore Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780))